- Choose the right tyres for your electric car to avoid a nasty shock, warns TyreSafe
- The call goes out for submissions to the refreshed and revised 2021 TyreSafe Awards
- New tyre labelling as of 1 May 2021
- THINK BIKE, think tyre safety
- Get Ready For The Road this Easter
- Megan’s Story reminds us all of the importance of tyre safety
- Checking tyres during Lockdown will pay in the long run
- Prepare your car for all road conditions as forecasters warn weather will become severe
- Whatever the weather tyres could be a life saver this winter
- Tyre Safety Month 2020 – Are Your Tyres Ready For ACTion?
Owners of electric vehicles (EVs) maybe in for a shock if they don’t pay close attention to the tyres they choose when the originals need replacing. Increasingly, the tyres fitted are…
TyreSafe has revised the categories and refreshed judging criteria for its 2021 Awards. With fewer categories this year, competition for each is expected to be intense but those wishing to…
Punctures are a real pain, and can be potentially dangerous, particularly when they happen at speed. This guide will help you to identify a puncture and provide advice about the next steps that should be taken to get back on the road and how to decide whether the puncture should be repaired of the tyre replaced.