Much of the success of Tyre Safety Month results from the involvement and participation of our many supporters. Our campaign toolkit gives an overview of this year’s campaign along with some ideas about how you can get involved and support the campaign.
To register your interest in supporting Tyre Safety Month, contact email@example.com
To get you started, here are some ideas of activities you could carry out during Tyre Safety Month.
Remember, TyreSafe may be able to help further publicise the event, connect organisers with other local supporters or provide materials which may enhance your activities. As such, the best time to let us know what your organisation is doing in Tyre Safety Month is at the planning stage.
- Promote Tyre Safety Month by using our campaign materials in your workplace and local community
- Set up a local event offering free tyre safety checks and advice to drivers
- Hold a tyre safety day at your workplace
- Organise a tyre safety audit of all of your employees’ cars
- Previous events have ranged from education evenings within dealerships to roadside checks and shopping centre exhibitions in conjunction with local emergency services
- Promote your event with your local press. Send them a press release in advance of the day and invite them down to have their tyres checked
- Get in touch with your local police force, fire service or road safety partnership and set up a joint awareness day in your local shopping centre or supermarket car park
- Add a page to your external website or company intranet as well as linking to TyreSafe’s campaign pages
- Add a Tyre Safety Month campaign banner to your website
- Use your company’s social media channels to remind drivers to check their tyres
- Add a seasonal message to your company’s e-newsletter reminding recipients to check their tyre tread
- Use #CheckTyres when using Twitter to further the tyre safety message