Getting involved in October’s tyre safety month is easy. A range of free campaign materials are available for you and your colleagues to use, promoting the importance of correct tyre care and maintenance. A range of handy guides help you organise your own campaigns and we can even put you in touch with other local road safety professionals who may be able to work with you on a joint initiative.
To register your interest in supporting tyre safety month, simply complete this form. And to get you started, here are some ideas of activities you could carry out during tyre safety month.
- Hold an awareness day with your local police force or fire service at a local shopping centre or supermarket
- Carry out a tyre pressure audit in your staff car park
- Put up our campaign posters in your reception areas
- Offer free tyre safety checks and promote them on our online dealer locator
- Contact your local newspaper or radio station and tell them about the free tyre checks for local drivers
- Tell all of your Facebook fans and Twitter followers about tyre safety month
- Place a link on your website to the TyreSafe site
Read more about these useful ideas