- Safer driving – On cars where the geometry is out of alignment, they can be less stable when having to take emergency or evasive action. A pre-alignment check of tyre condition, pressures and a suspension system inspection is a key part of the alignment procedure. This allows potentially worn parts and defective tyres to be spotted before they cause a more costly problem.
- Reduced tyre wear – Misalignment is a major cause of premature tyre wear and properly aligned wheels can add thousands of miles to the life of your tyres.
- Improved fuel consumption – Four wheel alignment sets the wheels straight and parallel with each other, which along with correct tyre pressures, reduces the tyre’s rolling resistance. Your fuel consumption will improve once any unnecessary drag on the tyres (rolling resistance) caused by misalignment is eliminated.
- Saves money and the environment – By preventing premature tyre wear, early tyre disposal and improving fuel economy, correct alignment not only reduces the cost of motoring, but also helps the environment too.
- Improved handling – Many handling problems can be corrected by four wheel alignment, giving you the driver a better, safer and a more enjoyable drive.
There are many reasons why keeping wheels correctly aligned is important.