About theTyreSafe Awards
Companies, organisations or individuals may submit multiple awards for any of the categories. Entries will be judged on their positive contribution to raising measurable awareness about the dangers associated with illegal and defective tyres, with a particular emphasis on evidence of detailed planning and review.
For each entry, please provide the following:
- An overview (200 words)
- The objectives (including any research)
- The target audience
- A description of the campaign/initiative
- Details of supporting materials (e.g. videos, photos, leaflets, publicity)
- An evaluation of results achieved
- Why the entry should win (100 words)
If you would like to enter the awards, please fill in the below entry form or download the brochure.