- Done in 60 Seconds – Are your tyres ready for ACTion?
- The Good, the Bad and the Underinflated
- Are your tyres ready for ACTion? The curtain raises on Tyre Safety Month 2020
- Ready for ACTion? Tyre Safety Month materials available to supporters
- Speaker line-up announced for TyreSafe’s first online Briefing
- Are your tyres in good shape for their summer holiday?
- Government’s initiatives on tyre safety will benefit all road users, says TyreSafe
- Ready for the MoT? Don’t be let down by your tyres
- The TyreSafe Briefing
- MoT exemption does not mean minimum legal tread depth is suspended
As part of its annual Tyre Safety Month campaign, TyreSafe is reminding drivers a simple 60-second check of their vehicle’s tyres can reduce the risk of an incident on the roads. On…
TyreSafe is asking Britain’s motorists Are your tyres ready for ACTion? as the curtain raises on the October-long Tyre Safety Month campaign. Every year 170 motorists on average are…
The TyreSafe Wholesaler Award 2020 winners @MTS_Marketing’s terrific campaign programme, reflected the superior level of support they provide their retailer network when raising awareness of tyre safety. #TyreSafeAwards2020 #Winners #CheckTyres https://t.co/6cJH4Tjzu56 hours ago
Correct tyre maintenance can have a number of benefits for your organisation including financial ones. Tyres last longer when correctly inflated, which in turn helps to reduce fleet running costs.9 hours ago
A long-time supporter of TyreSafe, @Ford never ceases to impress, but it was their strong programme cascade and innovative use of TyreSafe’s assets, that made them the deserving winner of the TyreSafe Vehicle Manufacturer Award 2020. #TyreSafeAwards2020 https://t.co/O9o2JZ1uRi9 hours ago
There really is no excuse for tyres not to be at their correct pressure level, as the recommended pressures can be easily found in the vehicle manufacturer’s handbook, inside the fuel filler cap or on a plate located on the drivers’ door sill. #TyrePressure11 hours ago