- Whatever the weather tyres could be a life saver this winter
- Tyre Safety Month 2020 – Are Your Tyres Ready For ACTion?
- Check, Check then Check again to stay Tyre Safe
- TyreSafe Award winners 2020 announced
- Don’t get out of your depth with Judge Tread
- Done in 60 Seconds – Are your tyres ready for ACTion?
- The Good, the Bad and the Underinflated
- Are your tyres ready for ACTion? The curtain raises on Tyre Safety Month 2020
- Ready for ACTion? Tyre Safety Month materials available to supporters
- Speaker line-up announced for TyreSafe’s first online Briefing
With winter finally upon us and the promise of Artic conditions on the way, TyreSafe is urging drivers to check their tyres are in roadworthy condition. Whether it’s snow, wintery…
If you’re going to be parking up your vehicle for longer than usual during Lockdown, then there are some essential checks you need to be carrying out, as if tyre pressures are low on a vehicle left standing for a prolonged period, it can cause internal damage to the tyre.3 hours ago
Remember tyre pressure must be checked when tyres are cold. The pressure inside your tyres naturally increases as they heat up, so if you set your pressures when your tyres are already warm, their pressure will probably be too low.21 hours ago
Whilst these may be uncertain times that we are living in, what is certain, is that if you are found driving with illegal tyres you will still face a fine of up to £2,500 and three penalty points for each illegal tyre.24 hours ago
If you’re one of the many volunteers transporting food and supplies to their vulnerable neighbours, then you’ll probably find that your vehicle is a lot heavier than usual, so your tyre pressure will need to be adjusted in order to accommodate the extra load.1 day ago