- Done in 60 Seconds – Are your tyres ready for ACTion?
- The Good, the Bad and the Underinflated
- Are your tyres ready for ACTion? The curtain raises on Tyre Safety Month 2020
- Ready for ACTion? Tyre Safety Month materials available to supporters
- Speaker line-up announced for TyreSafe’s first online Briefing
- Are your tyres in good shape for their summer holiday?
- Government’s initiatives on tyre safety will benefit all road users, says TyreSafe
- Ready for the MoT? Don’t be let down by your tyres
- The TyreSafe Briefing
- MoT exemption does not mean minimum legal tread depth is suspended
As part of its annual Tyre Safety Month campaign, TyreSafe is reminding drivers a simple 60-second check of their vehicle’s tyres can reduce the risk of an incident on the roads. On…
TyreSafe is asking Britain’s motorists Are your tyres ready for ACTion? as the curtain raises on the October-long Tyre Safety Month campaign. Every year 170 motorists on average are…
The original tyres for a car are determined by joint consultation between the car and tyre manufacturers, so we strongly advise that any changes in tyre size or type should not be undertaken without seeking advice from the manufacturers.3 hours ago
‘Go ahead make our day!’ By sending us details of any activities and initiatives that you or your organisation has carried out for Tyre Safety Month 2020 to: firstname.lastname@example.org. #CheckTyres #ReadyForACTion? #TyreSafetyMonth20206 hours ago
The TyreSafe Safety in The Community Award 2020 is always a hotly contested category, but this year’s winner @HighwaysEngland stood out for its scale of ambition and exemplary results. #TyreSafeAwards2020 #Winners #CheckTyres https://t.co/ij8gxncZqV7 hours ago
We are delighted to announce @CheshireFire as the winner of our TyreSafe Emergency Services Award 2020, for their dedicated programme of tyre safety training for new staff in the early stages of their careers. #TyreSafeAwards2020 #Winners #CheckTyres https://t.co/Id8N70EN3E9 hours ago