- Tyre Safety Month 2020 – Are Your Tyres Ready For ACTion?
- Check, Check then Check again to stay Tyre Safe
- TyreSafe Award winners 2020 announced
- Don’t get out of your depth with Judge Tread
- Done in 60 Seconds – Are your tyres ready for ACTion?
- The Good, the Bad and the Underinflated
- Are your tyres ready for ACTion? The curtain raises on Tyre Safety Month 2020
- Ready for ACTion? Tyre Safety Month materials available to supporters
- Speaker line-up announced for TyreSafe’s first online Briefing
- Are your tyres in good shape for their summer holiday?
Van drivers, did you realise that the extra weight you are often carrying significantly increases your stopping distance, making it even more important that your tyres’ tread depth meets safe and legal standards. #TreadDepth #VanDrivers #StoppingDistance11 hours ago
Taking a minute to check your tyres before you leave, and ensuring that they are properly monitored and maintained, could save lives – a monthly check is all it takes. #TreadDepth #AirPressure #TyreCondition #CheckTyres13 hours ago
While 1.6mm is the legal minimum for tread depth, when your tyres reach 2mm this should be a call to action for drivers to get their tyres replaced, as there is just 0.4mm left (which is half the thickness of a bank card) before they become illegal. #TreadDepth15 hours ago
RT @bhamts: #RoadSafetyWeek Drive #safe don’t chance it check the thread on your tyres information @tyresafe https://t.co/3lBX2WL0N8 #Brum…1 day ago