- Tyre Safety Month 2020 – Are Your Tyres Ready For ACTion?
- Check, Check then Check again to stay Tyre Safe
- TyreSafe Award winners 2020 announced
- Don’t get out of your depth with Judge Tread
- Done in 60 Seconds – Are your tyres ready for ACTion?
- The Good, the Bad and the Underinflated
- Are your tyres ready for ACTion? The curtain raises on Tyre Safety Month 2020
- Ready for ACTion? Tyre Safety Month materials available to supporters
- Speaker line-up announced for TyreSafe’s first online Briefing
- Are your tyres in good shape for their summer holiday?
Fleet operators, correct tyre maintenance has many benefits for both your business and your drivers. First and foremost, correct tyre management and maintenance improves the safety for employees and road users around them. https://t.co/lCv5ahpSFa11 hours ago
Your tyres are in constant contact with the road and as such they suffer a lot of wear and tear, even if your drive carefully. Therefore, it’s vital that you keep an eye on the condition of your tyres #CheckTyres #TyreCondition.13 hours ago
If you need to replace your tyres but money is tight and you’re considering buying part worn (or used tyres) check to ensure you are fully informed of their dangers and the false economy they represent. https://t.co/KgFWd5RzMu15 hours ago
Tyre-related incidents cause around 1,000 casualties a year, and nearly 200 of these are killed or seriously injured. According to @transportgovuk, there are significantly more casualties caused by tyre-related incidents than by drivers distracted by mobile phone use.1 day ago